Customer Success Manager - Australia | CoachHub
Hi All, I am hiring for a CSM in Australia. This can be remote anywhere in Australia provided you are able to meet customers F2F.
A link to the full job advertisement is here: https://careers.coachhub.com/job/4456638004?gh_jid=4456638004
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you passionate about working with clients? Are you energized by working with people, solving problems and seeing results? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you! In just 3 years we have built a passionate team of over 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratise coaching to employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching - our Customer Success team contributes to our mission by creating long-term strategic partnerships with our clients and providing the tools and support they need to grow coaching throughout their organization.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our recently established Customer Success Team in Australia.
- Building and developing long-term customer relationships through strategic planning and trustworthy cooperation.
- Developing retention strategies by assessing customer goals and delivering against them.
- Consulting on our digital coaching concept and how it fits into a long-term L&D eco-system, leadership development and/or transformation business initiatives.
- Nurturing and promoting organizational growth through strong product adoption and education.
- Designing Strategic Playbooks for long-term coaching concepts aligned with business outcomes for our customer’s success.
- Relational Management, being the internal customer ambassador to lobby product feedback, needs and escalations.
- Performing Strategic Business Reviews to ensure our customers are adopting, utilizing and gaining value from our solutions.
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement, and renewal.
- Work collaboratively in a remote CS APAC and Global Team set-up. Share knowledge and best practice. Work on regional and global projects to support the growth and development of the team.
- University Degree or work experience equivalent
- 3-6 years in direct customer facing roles with proven ability to delight, retain and grow clients.
- Required experience in 4 out of 6 skill sets.
- Implementation Consultant
- Customer Success Manager
- Account Management/Executive
- Project Management / Programme Management
- HR and Learning Role
- Agile and Adaptable
- Leadership experience a plus
- Preferred industries: Talent Management, Workforce Development, HR, Learning & Development, SaaS Software, Learning Technology, and Customer Success.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and work in a team environment
- Presentation facilitation experience
- Confidence in an agile and fast moving start-up environment
- Healthy balance between tenacity and humility
- Fluent Languages: English
- Able to meet the customer in person and attend company events (we love when we can meet our customers!)
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community