Two (2) CS Ops Analysts | Remote | Cision
JOB TITLE: CS Ops Analyst
- Continue building-out ChurnZero within Cision to ensure it is optimized to drive ARR
- Collect and analyze data from various internal and external sources to prepare analytical reports that support CX decision making
- Work with staff from other departments as necessary to collect and summarize data
- Maintain an organized database of all collected information to ensure efficient and effective data retrieval and reporting
- Routinely review data to identify gaps, inconsistencies, and errors to address them promptly
- Use ChurnZero, Zendesk, JIRA and Salesforce to manipulate data extracted
- Developing reporting structures and statistical methods for trend analysis
- Align with Manager, Customer Success Operations to sending out daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I lead the Operations and the Customer Success teams here at Cision.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: Our CS Ops team is growing quickly as we're aligning tools and processes globally here at Cision! This is exciting to me, and if you're equally as excited about this challenge, give it a shot! At Cision, we invest in our talent and give our employees time and space to be creative and succeed.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community