Customer Success Manager| Remote, USA | Adaptive Shield

Effie Mansdorf
Effie Mansdorf Member Posts: 81 Expert
First Anniversary

JOB TITLE:

Customer Success Manager

Fully Remote - but has to be based in the US

JOB DESCRIPTION:

• Assist in fine tuning processes and methodologies for the customer success team
  • Lead and manage the onboarding and training of customers in the Adaptive Shield Platform
  • Create customer advocacy and value from the customer in the form of case studies, product reviews, surveys, etc.
  • Maintain ongoing customer communication and relationship building
  • Work with customers to promote new features, show the value of our product, and identify how it can improve their SaaS security posture
  • Work closely with our product and R&D teams to identify gaps or potential product improvements
  • Own renewals and identify upsell and expansion opportunities

JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU:

Hi- My name is Effie and I head the Customer Success Team at Adaptive Shield. This position will report to me.

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US:

This position is a real career booster. This is the first CSM position in the US. Here is your opportunity to prove yourself and advance within a startup! We are well funded, in the cybersecurity space, which is flourishing right now and have an awesome team.

ABOUT OUR COMPANY:

Adaptive Shield comes to solve this pain and is committed to enabling enterprises to continue adopting SaaS applications while staying safe.

In its short lifespan, Adaptive Shield’s innovative offering has already announced a total $34 million funding, from Insight Partners, Okta Ventures and Vertex Ventures, in addition to earning a variety of awards, including the Global InfoSec Award 2021 and Top 10 Baby Black Unicorn Award 2021.

JOB LINK:

https://www.adaptive-shield.com/careers/customer-success-manager

Tagged:

Comments