Resume Review Help/Mentoring Request
I’ve been in a CS focused role for 14 years (3 of those as a VP of CS) of my almost 19 years in the workforce - I took a sabbatical in 2018 and switched to an Agile consultancy role since I came back in early 2019. I’ve found, since I’ve been back at work, that the drive to be a partner to clients in a focused CS role still excites me when I think about my time in those 14 years.
As I re-engage in my search for a new CS role - I’d like to be a bit vulnerable and ask this board if there would be anyone who might take a look at my resume from a CS insider’s perspective on a couple questions below:
- Searching for a Director of CS or above - am I missing any specific markers that companies like to see?
- Resume format - any directions on format to get through the ATS systems? I’ve looked up paid and free ATS review systems, but they seem very generic in the results. After using one a recruiter told me I still had to re-format for his preferred system, but never heard back from him.
Please reach out to me via private message if you’re open to assisting. Rest assured this is a legitimate request and not a shortcut to campaigning for a role in your specific company.
@Moderator - if this is an incorrect placement or request, feel free to remove as I wish to maintain the usefulness of this board.
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community