Do you use Partnerships as a catalyst for CS?
Tech partnerships, Services partnerships, Support partnerships, Loyalty/Rewards partners,....
- Adding value to customers through services partnerships
- Growing the reach of your solution / innovation through tech partnerships
- Partners are often walking the halls and have strong insights into the direction of a customer's business
We all have a partnerships team within the company. I'm doing research and have effectively integrated partners within the CS team to great results, but I don't hear much else about it.
Question: Do you use your Partners to: help drive value in customers, retain them, grow them, other areas? Why / Why not?
Thanks in advance for the discussion.
- All Categories
- 149 CS Conversations
- 957 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community