Senior Customer Security Engineer | Remote - California, US | Arista Networks
JOB TITLE: Senior Customer Security Engineer
LOCATION: California, US - Remote/On-Site Hybrid
Awake Lab's mission is to protect companies from advanced cyber-attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different than what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world. We are looking for the best talent to lead the best security solutions.
Our team is composed of customer focused professionals with best-in-class industry experience. Our team of extremely talented and friendly individuals is looking for new members who are passionate, motivated, and most of all enjoy working closely with customers to ensure their success.
Arista is seeking an experienced candidate to provide high caliber security professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing cutting edge Arista NDR Security solutions. This is a customer-facing role that drives deployment and integration of security technologies to our worldwide customers.
- At this time, the role is for a specific customer, but may grow to include other customers within the portfolio.
- There is a requirement to be on-site at multiple customer locations, based within the geographical area.
- Lead and deliver post sales Arista NDR Security platform customer security engagements.
- Work with government organizations and maintain appropriate protocols of federal, state, and local government engagements.
- Partner with Arista Account Managers to develop appropriate customer security engagement solutions to assist with post sales implementation.
- Update datasheets and SOW content for the Arista NDR Security Platform customer security services.
- Assist with the continued design and testing of implementation guides and solutions.
- Collaborate with Arista NDR Security Engineers to design security solutions specifically tailored for Arista’s largest security customers.
- Provide post-sales technical assistance and product education (knowledge transfer).
- Put together Arista-related guidelines and recommendations pertaining to customer security programs and integrations with customers’ existing tools.
- Partner with Sales to respond to RFP/RFQs.
- Provide product feedback from customers to Product Management and Engineering.
- Write technical reports for customer engagements.
- Assist Arista’s customers by advising and assisting with implementation of the Arista NDR Security Platform and third-party integrations
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I am the Head of Deployment and Integration at Arista Networks, so this position would be one of my team members, reporting directly to me. We are the professional services/onboarding group for Awake Labs, the security organization at Arista Networks.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: Arista was founded by Andy Bechtolsheim who also founded Sun Microsystems and was one of the original investors in Google. Arista is a profitable, publicly quoted company, growing rapidly with over 3000 customers including 7 out of the 8 largest cloud titans which include eBay, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, PayPal, Spotify, and industry partners such as VMware, Dell, F5, HP, Infinera, Nuage, Palo Alto Networks, Supermicro, Inc and Rackspace. Arista is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has development offices in the US, Canada, India and now Ireland.
Perks and Benefits such as:
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus opportunities, and company equity
- Talented and friendly teammates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours and unlimited vacation
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Arista Networks builds the infrastructure software that is the foundation block for Data Centers, Cloud, Web and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency networks. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista's DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It's in our culture, quality is the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new platforms".
JOB LINK: Senior Customer Security Engineer
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community