Sales Operations Manager - Customer Success Focused | Remote | Diligent
JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Manager - Customer Success Focused
Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
We’re hiring a Sales Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our various Customer Success teams. In this role you will be a trusted partner to the Customer Success leaders in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing work processes that scale. You will be responsible for supporting business activities that help CS team members retain customers, generate upsell and cross-sell referral business, and grow adoption and engagement for our customers, all focused on improving a specific business metric or commercial goal.
- Report to executives on past results and renewals and upsell forecasts, e.g., through dashboards and presentations; serve as subject matter expert for the delivery of CS reporting across the operations team
- Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- Work with the VP Customer Experience in support of redesign for various aspects of the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score and support ongoing development of outbound communication strategies
- Partner with CS leaders on continued develop of health scoring, as well as early signals of at-risk renewals and remediation playbooks
- Play an active role and provide CS expertise in ongoing system transformation initiatives within the SFDC ecosystem
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs, working where possible to improve automation across various systems and optimize team time spent on high-value activities
- Support work streams focused on longer term integration of disparate Customer Success teams
- Organized, outgoing, quick thinking, tech savvy and analytical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to change and learn new things quickly
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – comfortable presenting in front of a group
- A demonstrated track record of tackling problems and creating solutions
- Experience doing analysis and data reconciliation in Microsoft Excel (using VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, etc.) and creating professional looking slides with charts in PowerPoint.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a results-driven business role, preferably in Sales, Customer Success, or Operations
- Experience with Salesforce is required
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I recently came back to Diligent as a Senior Systems and Sales Operations Specialist to leverage my sales and customer success experience in supporting these teams at Diligent.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: Challenging work, great benefits, great people. Not only is Diligent leading the way in Corporate governance, but they are also doing great things to attract and retain great people, like the new twice yearly recharge weeks, where THE ENTIRE company is off for a week to rest and recharge and when you come back you are not behind because everyone was off too.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Diligent.com
TAGS: SalesOperations Customer Success
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community