Junior Customer Success Manager | Remote | Big Interview
JOB TITLE: Junior Customer Success Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: Big Interview is looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric individual to join our team as a Junior CSM. This role will include a hybrid of "support and success" elements. We hope to coach this person into a fully-fledged CSM within 4-6 months.
This is an ideal role for a career-changer who has great transferrable skills, but might not have worked in a CS role before.
Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Respond to support requests via chat, phone, and email in a timely manner
- Collaborate within Customer Success and across teams to deliver—---
- Assist with invoicing and renewals
- Become a product expert: Develop best practices to share across clients, helping them best leverage Big Interview’s functionality
- Provide effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor to our customers
- Train and onboard new customers
- Quickly learn our CS tech stack (Crisp, Totango, Salesforce, etc.)
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: You'll work alongside a fast-paced, experienced team in an exciting startup environment. We’re excited to be hiring this role to support our customers and help us achieve our mission to provide a best-in-class, self-guided interview coaching experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: BIG INTERVIEW, the world's #1 platform for job interview training. Founded in 2012 by leading interview expert Pamela Skillings, Big Interview is trusted by users all around the world to prepare for job interviews, keep communication skills sharp, and help land dream jobs.
Our team connects our powerful software with organizations around the globe, including over 600 universities, organizations, and government agencies.
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community