Automating the manual meeting process
Hey Everyone, hoping you can help.
My name is Edward, and I am looking into how to automate the manual meeting process.
My question to you all is, what are the biggest pain point you find in the manual meetings you are having? Is it staying engaged, post meeting tasks, or maybe a time management issue?
I would love to see what everyone else is struggling with as I look at this area of need.
Thanks in advance,
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community