Customer Success Manager | East Coast Based | Rally
LOCATION: East Coast or NYC preferred, but will consider remote hires
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Founding CSM, you’ll work alongside the Co-Founder / CEO to help us build Customer Success from the ground up. If you’re looking for a role where you can collaborate with our internal Sales, Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering teams while providing a massive pain-reliever, then read on.
Bring real value to your customers
- Be the primary point of contact for all new customer onboarding and enablement
- Run training sessions for both our admins and end-users to ensure they get maximum value out of Rally
Build trusting, personal relationships with your customers
- Learn the product inside and out to be a trusted advisor to our customers
- Drive adoption, retention and expansion for Rally’s existing customer base
- Identify new expansion and upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their usage and create action plans to reach success
Build the foundations of CS at Rally
- Find repeatability in processes and build documentation to set up Rally for scale
- Build enablement materials for customers to help drive them towards value
- Surface trends and patterns across customers to drive product roadmap and best practices for Customer Success
Shape our future product
- Constantly capture and synthesize product feedback from our customers; make product recommendations based on this feedback
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I am providing advisory assistance to Rally.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN:
- You’re passionate about User Research — you understand that continuously talking to users is how great products are built. You’ll empathize with our users, understand their problems, and relentlessly seek to solve them.
- You’re a team player — you focus on shared learnings, and can collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the organization has clarity on desired outcomes for customers.
- You have a winners mindset — always looking for ways to drive customer value through creative but practical approaches.
- You love startups — you are comfortable in and energized by a fast-paced startup environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Rally makes it easy for Product, Design, and UX Research teams to talk to their users.
We believe continuous user research is the key to uncovering real problems and honing in on the right solutions. We want to help companies get closer to their users so they can bring better products to market.
User Research is a nascent function at SaaS companies and growing 40% YoY. It’s an underserved segment of the market that relies on disjointed, manual tooling (i.e. spreadsheets) that drive massive inefficiencies in their workflow.
We’re starting by solving the most burning pain point in user research today: recruiting your own users for research. We’re doing this by building the world’s best User Research CRM - a platform that automates outreach, screening, scheduling, incentives, and participant tracking, all in one place.
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 183 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 205 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 122 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community