Sr. Customer Success Executive | Seattle or Remote | Siteimprove
The Senior Customer Success Executive is an advisor that our customers can trust not only related to Siteimprove but in improving their approach to the web overall. The Senior Customer Success Executive is responsible for ensuring that assigned Siteimprove customers are consistently successful in working with Siteimprove. Results of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), identification of contract expansion opportunities, and identifying customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies, testimonials and reference requests. Your expertise will ensure the customer is successful continuously finding value with their subscription in a manner that is mutually beneficial to both the customer and Siteimprove.
By combining your understanding of the customer’s definition of success with your expertise in the Siteimprove offerings you will advise our customers on how they can realize value and best leverage their solutions and services. Doing so time and again will result in you being a trusted advisor and strategic partner for our customers and their go-to contact for all things Siteimprove. This will also result in other Siteimprove departments looking to you for knowledge about our customers which you will be willing and able to provide.
What you will be doing
- Meet and exceed overall customer retention goals with assigned customers.
- Work with strategic customers to establish critical goals and milestones, identify key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their definition of success.
- Conduct scheduled Executive Business Reviews (EBR) as appropriate for customer type at intervals determined by customer value.
- Proactively identify improving or failing customer health and respond accordingly utilizing all available methods and tools to offer solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead knowledge sharing activities, including but not limited to process improvements and customer and industry trends. Provide feedback that will improve how Siteimprove works with our customers.
- Work with customers that communicate their intent to cancel their subscription with the goal of discovering why.
- Maintain advanced level knowledge of customer industries as well as product features, advantages, benefits, contract details, and selling points for effective communication.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Keep up to date information, status, documentation, and other pertinent details of assigned customers in Siteimprove’s Customer Success tool.
- Attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Contact the poster, hiring manager Tyler Strobel, for more information!
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 958 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community