GGR Blog - Building Scalable Customer Success Through Communities
This week, Brian Oblinger, strategic community consultant, shares some practical areas that community and scaled CS can work together to strengthen the customer experience and lighten the load of the CSM.
When community is focused on some specific ways to support your customers, everyone wins. So what are some ways that a community can impact your customer journey?
- Better educated customers = increased enablement and time-to-value
- Lower customer support costs = increased deflection and decreased cost-per-case
- Happier customers = increased NPS and CSAT
- More up-sells, cross-sells, and renewals = increased CLV
- More stable revenue = increased MRR, ARR, and NRR
Each of these feed into each other, but starts with the ability to move from a reactive to a proactive support of your customers through community resources.
What are some areas that take up a lot of the time for your CS team that could be made more efficient through a customer community?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community