Customer Success Executive | Cambridge, United Kingdom | Krank Ltd
Job Title: Customer Success Executive (Spanish and Portuguese Speaker)
Job Type: Flexible
Job Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
About the Company:
Krank is an investment backed B2B SaaS platform innovating in the global heavy equipment market. Krank is working with leading global brands to transform the way they buy and sell heavy equipment online – meaning customers can sell faster, improve revenues and scale their businesses.
Cambridge, UK headquartered, Krank enables customers to manage their distribution process directly via its unique marketplace and networking technology, whilst allowing its clients to keep control of their data and processes. Krank leverages network effects, so customers can reach more high-intent buyers, improve conversion speeds, reduce conversion costs and improve sales revenues.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services, and helping them achieve their goals. You will work closely with our sales and product teams to onboard new customers, develop and execute customized success plans, and monitor customer engagement and usage to identify opportunities for growth.
We have had some great success across the globe, especially in South America and see this as a key market moving forward and so would require this role to be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
This is a hybrid role that will require frequent multi-tasking between customer success, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. You will be expected to drive results that tie back to strategic business goals for your accounts, as well as collaborating with other departments to continuously improve the client experience from initial onboarding to ongoing guidance, support, upselling and assisting with renewals.
Primarily based in our Cambridge office with the option to work from home once established or where shift work is required outside of normal business hours. Occasional travel may be required.
Working closely with senior team members, you will support them with:
· Be a reliable point of contact for customers, providing proactive and responsive support via phone, email, and other channels.
· Onboard new customers, ensuring they have a smooth and successful experience with our products and services.
· Develop and execute customized success plans for customers, based on their unique goals and needs.
· Monitor customer engagement and usage of our products and services, identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and drive growth.
· Collaborate with sales and product teams to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
· Conduct regular check-ins with customers to gather feedback, address concerns, and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services, as well as industry trends and best practices.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions in our CRM system.
· Identify, manage and resolve client issues, involving the relevant teams where required, and using ticketing for visibility.
· Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
· 1+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or sales in a SaaS company.
· Experience within the Heavy Machinery industry and/or Auctions would be a plus but not essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and driving customer success.
· Entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiastic and determined.
If you're passionate about customer success and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you.
· Competitive salary
· Bonus scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Life insurance
· Critical illness cover
· Pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 183 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 205 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 122 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community