GGR Blog - The CS Leader's Guide to Community Content
Heather Wendt HLAdmin Posts: 176 admin
in GGR Cafe
@Brigid Colver shared a blog this week that looks at how content can be a game changer for customer success teams working to scale their efforts and still bring high value to customers.
After defining community content, Brigid then makes a case for the 'Why'. Why should CS teams care and get involved here? And a big reason is that good content works for you in a way that scales!
She takes it a step further and shares some very practical ways to move forward in CS content contribution strategy:
- Identify your content creators
- Set up a system to centralize content ideas
- Get cross-functional
With this easy to follow process you can begin postioning your team to help build content that doesn't only meet immediate needs but can then be repurposed to fill other gaps along the way.
Read the post here
What other ways can your CS team become part of the content creation process?
Leave a Comment
- 2K All Categories
- 7 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 103 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 16 Welcome to the Community
- 957 CS Operations
- 154 Job Board
- 82 Employee Enablement
- 195 Metrics & Analytics
- 306 Organization Structure & Career Path
- 178 Technology
- 174 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 593 Customer Journey
- 258 Digital Customer Success (Engagement Programs)
- 176 Strategy & Planning
- 142 Value Realization
- 171 Job Board Community
- 30 Industry Insights