GGR Blog - The CS Leader's Guide to Community Content
@Brigid Colver shared a blog this week that looks at how content can be a game changer for customer success teams working to scale their efforts and still bring high value to customers.
After defining community content, Brigid then makes a case for the 'Why'. Why should CS teams care and get involved here? And a big reason is that good content works for you in a way that scales!
She takes it a step further and shares some very practical ways to move forward in CS content contribution strategy:
- Identify your content creators
- Set up a system to centralize content ideas
- Get cross-functional
With this easy to follow process you can begin postioning your team to help build content that doesn't only meet immediate needs but can then be repurposed to fill other gaps along the way.
What other ways can your CS team become part of the content creation process?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 958 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community