Who is the owner of the VOC?
I have been interviewing Head of CSM and CXO and have got mixed answers about the ownership of a VOC Program.
In B2B SaaS who own's VOC program? (Who has their KPIs based on this?)
Who initiate and define the needs of VOC?
In my journey smaller companies has CSM who takes responsibility of customer experience and when it gets maturity then CX as a department is initiated.
Is decision maker for VOC in small B2B SaaS is Head of CSM or there is CX team involved?
Would like to hear and learn about how your organization focuses and structures as CSM team and / or Customer Experience team.
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community