Our marketing team is looking to develop the beginnings of a customer advocacy program
Focussing on bringing value to our Exec/Chief level stakeholders/customers. We'll be starting off with a series of Fireside chats. I would love your thoughts on:
- What people have valued in a customer advocate type program?
- What have you been part of, heard about or really liked in programs like this?
- What are some on the things that have turned you or your customers off, or haven't liked in these types of programs?
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community