Tip of the Week: Profile Navigation
Hopefully everyone knows how to navigate to their profile, but if you don’t it’s at the top right of your screen!
Once you’ve navigated to your profile, you can add in as little or as much information as you’d like! We recommend adding at least a photo of yourself so that others can associate a face with your name, writing a short bio about yourself, and adding any demographics or contact details you’d like to share with the community, such as your email address. This is a great way for other members to get to know you, so I would highly recommend filling out your profile as much as you can!
- To update your photo, click on the “Actions” button under the image bubble on the left side of the screen.
- To update your contact info and demographics, click on the pencil icon next to “Contact Details”.
- To add a bio, click on the green “Add” button under the Bio section in the middle of your screen.
- The most important demographic information to fill out are the “Topics I follow” and “Topics I am interested in” – these manage what you are recieiving in your personalized digest of the Customer Success Leadership Community. If you feel like you are receiving too much content in your personalized digest – add, edit and delete topics from the “Topics I follow” and “Topics I am Interested In” area of your profile.
#Tip of the Week
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community