Tip of the Week: Messages and Notifications
Think of your messages/inbox as your notifications. It is the place where you can see all of the activity related directly to you. It also is where you would go to with someone you’ve chatted with on a discussion post or see to start a private conversation with another community member.
- To get to your messages, first navigate to your profile, and click on the tab that says “My Inbox”. Alternatively, if you have any messages, you can click on the green “New Messages” box right above. Or you can go there directly no matter where you are on the site by pressing the mail icon by your profile picture in the top right
- Once there, you can select any of the items on the left side of your screen to see items you’ve sent, contact requests, or community requests.
- To start a new message, click on the green “Compose” button to start writing your message.
- You’ll be required to type in the name of who you’re writing to, as well as a subject for the message. For the name, just start typing, and the system will suggest matching names of other community members.
- Hot tip – if you wanted to message someone about a discussion, you can choose “reply privately” on the discussion and it will send a private message to their inbox.
#Tip of the Week
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community