Welcome to the Job Board Community

Jeff Breunsbach
Jeff Breunsbach HLAdmin, Member Posts: 276 admin
Third Anniversary 100 Comments GGR Blogger 2022 5 Likes
edited April 2022 in Job Board Community
Welcome to the Job Board Community - we are excited to have you here.

We want to make sure this community stays relevant to our members, so here are the ground rules:

Are you looking to hire someone?  

• Post your job as a discussion in the community.  
  • Please include a description, your connection to the job, and any additional links or attachments to help other members understand the role.  
  • Keep an eye out in your inbox for members reaching out to you about the job.  
  • Once the position is filled, please reply to your original post letting members know that the job has been filled.  

Are you looking for a new job?  

• Browse the discussions where people have posted job openings. If the poster hasn't replied to the discussion with something along the lines of "this position has been filled" then the job is still open and available.  
  • To get more information on that job, click the carrot beside the "reply" button and choose "reply privately."  
  • This way you are directly messaging that poster, and no one else sees your response.  
  • Our communities in Gain Grow Retain are all publicly viewable, which is why I recommend privately replying to the post. 

If you have any questions, please let me know! I look forward to seeing your posts. As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Tagged: