Sr. Product Manager | Remote | The Marcus Buckingham Company
JOB TITLE: Sr. Product Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: Do you want to be part of something amazing? The Product Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager -- StandOut Integrations, Reporting, and Analytics.
We're looking for a creative thinker who is technically minded, loves data, thrives on complex projects, and is passionate about putting technology into the service of people.
You will own strategy and execution of integrations, reporting, and data analytics of the StandOut Talent Activation platform. Basically, all things data -- how buyers, HR practitioners, and end-users interact with and use StandOut data, and how StandOut interacts with and shows up in other ecosystems, including ADP Platforms as well as external products and apps to grow our business and meet the user wherever they are with a top-notch user and client experience.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Work with APIs and product integrations.
- Inside ADP: Build deeper integrations with ADP's strategic platforms to bring the impact and competitive differentiation of StandOut into ADP's core HCM offerings.
- Outside ADP: We have built the foundation of our Public API and a few use cases -- we need your help taking it to the next level.
- Data, reporting, and analytics. We need someone to create the vision and build our next generation of reporting and analytics.
- Work closely with various product, technology, service, and sales teams across both TMBC and ADP's other products to create a collaborative and integrated cross-product experience in all the places our products are encountered.
- Actively seek out the needs of our users, clients, and partners and translate into product requirements and recommendations on the best things to do.
- Support product leadership strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization.
- Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements and balance business needs with technical requirements.
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I am the Director of Client Success at TMBC, and this position reports to our Director of Product. Both Client Services and Product report to our VP of Client Experience at TMBC, an ADP Company. We were acquired in 2017 by ADP to be their innovator in Employee Engagement, Performance Acceleration, and Leader Development. What doess that mean? Creativity of a growth-mode startup, stability and career options of a brand that pays 1 in 6 Americans.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: We're ridiculously excited to wake up and go to work every day and to shape the future of work itself, and we need the world's best people to help us do it.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC), an ADP Company, is leading the way of inventing the future of work with the human at the center. This is more than just creating new features; it's reinventing how work gets done. Why? Because we know that when people thrive, businesses thrive. So we're putting the "Human" in Human Capital Management.
TMBC serves as the Talent Activation innovation center within ADP, providing the best of both worlds: a nimble product development environment in growth mode, while operating within the brand, stability, and massive reach of ADP (consistently recognized as one of the best, most admired, and most inclusive places to work).
TAGS: #remote #product #talent
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community