CS Engineer | New York, NY or Remote - US |Torii
Torii is a rapidly-growing startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: SaaS Management. We help customers like Instacart, Monday.com, Palo Alto Networks, Delivery Hero and Payoneer discover and act on every single cloud application in their portfolio. Torii is backed by leading venture capital firms including Wing Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital, Uncork Capital, Entree Capital and LocalGlobe.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to partner with the Customer Success team in supporting Torii's customers with technical optimization of the Torii platform. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong customer-facing and technical/product skills to enhance their career in a fast-growth and innovative company.
You will have proven technology account management and business consulting experience, to provide complex support services of our SaaS solution. You will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Product and Support to provide technical best practices & enablement to our customers. This position is an integral part of our long-term relationship with customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship.
- Being a subject matter expert on the Torii platform and acting as a trusted technical advisor to both customer stakeholders and internal teams; drafting technical documentation as the need arises
- Performing technical audits of implementations to resolve escalated issues and suggest technical best practices
- Using your business and technical analysis skills to solve complex issues, and creating innovative solutions to map to customer's unique business needs
- Identify and communicate process improvement suggestions
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working with the Customer Success Managers and Product teams to channel customer feedback and solutions into future releases
- Working as part of our extended Customer Success team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- 3+ years experience supporting B2B Enterprise SaaS product to enterprise organizations as a Customer Success Engineer, Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager
- Prior exposure to SaaS Management, Identity and Access Management or IT Management organizations is a major plus
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel alike
- Expertise in debugging technical issues and ensure that they lessen or eradicate them
- Ability to work well with little direct supervision with the ability to analyze existing processes and make recommendations around systems and more efficient processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
What You'll Love About Us!
- You will be part of the core Customer Success team at Torii, and be among the first CSEs in the company. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level at a period of rapid growth for the company, and to have a significant impact on the company's success and overall trajectory.
- Benefits and perks to support your holistic wellbeing including 100% fully paid health benefits for you and your family, a generous vacation policy to encourage a health work-life balance, 401k to support your financial future and more!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, AngelList, Similarweb, monday.com and more!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
Job Link: https://www.toriihq.com/jobs?gh_jid=4067594004
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community