Customer Success Manager | Allen, TX | JLL Technologies
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager
LOCATION: Allen, TX / Remote (US)
- Define the on-going strategic vision for limitlessly improving JLLT's Client Success function while maintaining a clear focus on client satisfaction.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned Enterprise Clients and Mid-Market Clients, which include: Increasing their adoption, ensuring their retention, and increasing their satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
- Act as the Project Management liaison - working with other departments to delegate and oversee an array of activities including: integrations, migrations, version upgrades, custom development, training, tactical consulting, and future implementation projects.
- Champion support resolution plans and application change orders critical to the client base.
- Provide guidance and planning through application upgrades and patches.
- Create and manage key scope documents including, presentations, statements of work, functional and technical requirements, reports, and project plans.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) to understand and ensure that, at various stages in a client company's life cycle, they are property situated on JLLT's platform and are maximizing their experience.
- Work with our Strategic clients to establish their desired outcomes, critical goals, and other key performance indicators, then aid the Client in achieving their desired outcomes/goals
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Customer Health Monitoring
- Collaborate with internal Product Management and Sales/Marketing Teams to ensure Client feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap and both teams have clear and consistent access to the Voice of the Customer.
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with major prospective clients during the sales process to assist in initiating a long-term partnership with the client.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I'm on the hiring panel
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
TAGS: #customersuccessmanager #Customer Journey #CustomerSuccessLeader #customersuccess
Head of JLLT Global Customer Success Mgt | Enterprise
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community