CS Program Manager | Remote | Higher Logic
This is a critical hire for us to build out key programs and processes for the success of our customers!
JOB TITLE: CS Program Manager
- Create customer-facing programs via scalable channels (email, in-app, webinar, etc.) to drive outcomes such as product adoption, retention, and expansion
- Gain a deep understanding of customer segments & user personas; develop data-driven methods for targeting and personalization
- Measure, track, and analyze results. Report progress and optimize programs continuously through innovative practices (A/B testing)
- Own the development and execution of programs end to end (research, segmentation, writing, measurement, and iteration)
- Build strong working relationships with our cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success) to deliver a best-in-class, cohesive customer communications experience.
- Create feedback loops with Product partners to surface the voice of the customer in our product development process
- Adapt successful programs 'up book' to the managed CSM team to create further scale and reach for your work
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I (Jeff) am the Director of CX at Higher Logic, so this position would be one of my team members. We fit within the Customer Experience Organization at Higher Logic, which reports to @Jay Nathan. This role is helping us to super-charge our Gain Grow Retain efforts!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US: Higher Logic is dominating the engagement space - our community and marketing platforms are helping customers drive engagement with customers and members. With the consistent growth we have, there are so many opportunities within the company - get your foot in the door and find your passion.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
At Higher Logic, engagement happens here. As the industry-leading, human-focused engagement platform we deliver powerful online communities and communication tools to organizations looking to build, retain, and grow their member or customer base. We're obsessed with engagement and, with over 13 years of experience in the industry, we've got it down to a science. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. We serve more than 3,000 customers, representing over 350,000 online communities with over 200 million users across 42 countries worldwide.
Our team is a thriving community of authentic people with diverse experiences and perspectives. We are honest and genuine and believe that sharing ideas and feedback openly helps us to be successful. We believe that diversity and empathy bring us #AllTogether to make us stronger. We learn from failure and successes because both help us to grow and learn. We strive to understand the why behind our actions and bring our best selves to work every day.
TAGS: #Community #CustomerSuccess #marketing
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community