Director of Customer Success | Remote - US | StackHawk
JOB TITLE: Director of Customer Success
LOCATION: Remote (US based)
We are hiring a Director of Customer Success to build and lead the Customer Success/Support function within the company. We are looking for a passionate leader who continuously thinks about great customer experience, committed to winning in the market and delivering on their goals.
You have a proven track record of leading and transforming a start-up organization to a highly motivated and effective scale up org, and can work comfortably with continuous change while being laser focused on your goals. You will exceed retention and growth in line with quarterly/annual targets. You will be instrumental in driving strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth, and expansion by providing data to support decision making. You will manage all customers onboarded to ensure they get the best out of our solution, with the ultimate aim being retention/renewal and generating more revenue. You'll work in collaboration across the business when executing our strategy in qualifying business requirements and implementing a customer success process; developing and maintaining business relationships and delivering a customer success plan.
As a Series A startup that is ready to invest in accelerating growth, you'll be joining at the ground floor. You'll need to be able to roll up your sleeves and do the work, while also building strategically for the future. If this sounds like the right role for you, we'd love to chat!
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I lead our People Team at StackHawk and will support candidates through our entire recruiting process.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US:
- We're a venture backed startup building great technology and having lots of fun doing it.
- Be part of building a product that you would want to use yourself. Created for developers to help them deploy more secure applications.
- As a fast moving software startup, your daily contributions will show and will help move the company forward
- Collaborate to solve difficult problems, learn from each other, and laugh a lot in the process.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Snacks & Treats: SnackHawk makes sure everyone is well fueled whether you're in the office or at home.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a Series A company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
TAGS: #CSM #remote #saas #b2b #senior #DevTools
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community