Senior CSM | Remote | Flywire

Lucy Cano
Lucy Cano Member Posts: 1 Navigator
edited February 2022 in Job Board Community
JOB TITLE: Senior Customer Success Manager

JOB DESCRIPTION: In this role, you will grow our B2B vertical by driving impact through our customer relationships. You will become their trusted advisor enabling you to demonstrate a path to mutual value for both Flywire and our customers. You will own the entire lifecycle of the customer relationship from onboarding through continued renewal of our solution, while working with internal teams as needed to ensure successful relationships.

JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I am currently the Lead Customer Success Manager for B2B at Flywire. Our team is growing rapidly, and it is a very exciting time to join Flywire.
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.

ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments, using modern technology.

Today, we've digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we're just getting started!

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/senior-customer-success-manager-at-flywire-2874230262/

Comments

• Todd Zandrowicz
    Todd Zandrowicz Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    edited February 2022
    Hi Lucy,

Are you still accepting applications for this role? Please feel free to email me at my personal email, [email protected]

Thank you, 

Todd