CSM | Remote | Canoe
JOB TITLE: Client Success Manager
LOCATION: Remote / New York City HQ
- Own your client relationships post-sale, with a dedicated portfolio of clients.
- Drive client adoption, expansion and renewal through deliberate proactive management.
- Identify client success criteria and design plans to deliver time-to-value and customer-verified outcomes .
- Partner with Canoe's technical organization to deliver new features and enhanced value to your clients.
- Execute client workflow analysis, design solutions, and aid client integration with Canoe platform
JOB RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: I lead Go-to-Market Strategy for Canoe and partner closely with VP of Client Success Tim Loughrey.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US:
Canoe tripled in 2021 and we're just getting started bringing our solution to the market
Direct access to the world's finest wealth and asset managers
Leadership-team visibility for client outcomes
Active involvement in designing the team and company's scale strategy
Access to benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and commuter benefits
20 days PTO, Unlimited Sick Days, + Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
Option to be 100% remote, & reimbursement for remote desk set up
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe's technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data.
Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards
Execution and accountability-driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done
Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement
Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus
A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback
The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others' success
Dedication to creating space for diverse backgrounds and perspectives to foster innovation & focus on intentional inclusivity
JOB LINK: https://canoeintelligence.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=4000992003
TAGS: #CSM #remote #nyc #machinelearning #aiml #ml #assetmanagement #wealthmanagement #fintech
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community