Customer Success Manager | Remote | InnoVint
I'm excited to be hiring for a Customer Success Manager at InnoVint! We're a rapidly growing, remote-first company offering the wine industry's leading wine production software solution. As a CSM you will be responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your personal portfolio of ~50 wineries. Let me know if you're interested or know someone who might be!
Customer Success Manager, InnoVint
Customer Success Manager, InnoVint
What You'll Do
- First Week: You'll get an introduction to wine production and how our customers use InnoVint to manage their wineries. You'll get to know our 6-person Customer Success team, our tools, and our processes. You'll shadow a number of live and recorded customer interactions including kickoff calls, trainings, and check-ins.
- First Month: Your first month is all about building product expertise. You'll develop your understanding of InnoVint's core features and use cases through self-study, shadowing, and managing your very own imaginary winery in the platform. You'll practice and roll-play leading calls, trainings, and mock business reviews with our team.
- First 6 Months: You'll take ownership of a portfolio of 20-30 active accounts and establish ongoing relationships with customers. You'll challenge them to optimize their use of InnoVint by adopting features they haven't yet or leveling up their experience by adding new modules to their subscription. You'll also begin onboarding net-new customers, ensuring they have a remarkable first experience with InnoVint and are set up for success.
- First Year: You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor that helps customers achieve their goals with InnoVint. You'll travel to visit a number of your customers on-site-touring wineries, soliciting feedback, and deepening relationships. You will meet or exceed goals for retention, expansion, and customer advocacy. You will play an active role in growing and evolving InnoVint's Customer Success team and processes.
- You have 1-3 years of experience serving as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- You love technology and enjoy teaching people how software can make their lives easier
- You are a people-person who establishes rapport and build relationships with ease
- You are confident initiating conversations with customers to save or grow their subscription
- You take pride in building loyal brand advocates who want to provide referrals, serve as references, participate in panels, or take part in case studies
- You like a start-up environment and are excited to play an active role in creating and iterating on internal systems, processes, and playbooks
- You are an especially strong candidate if you have any experience with or interest in winemaking and/or if you can speak two or more languages with at least professional working experience
- Remote-First: We're a remote-first company with team members around the world. As a distributed team, we are conscientious about time zones and use Slack, Notion, Loom, and other tools to enable asynchronous work. We gather annually for an in-person retreat to spend meaningful time together as a team.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: We take time to rest, travel, and celebrate life's big moments.
- Benefits: InnoVint covers 100% of employee and 60% of dependent costs for health insurance and 50% of employee costs for dental and vision. We offer 3-12 weeks of paid parental leave, a 401(k) plan, and a $1,200 annual wellbeing allowance.
- Equity: Every full-time employee is granted stock options in the company. When InnoVint succeeds, we all succeed.
- Our Team: We have an exceptional team of individuals who are passionate, ambitious, and opinionated. We challenge each other, learn from one another, and have fun together.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community