CSM - SAAS | Herndon, VA/Limited Remote | Exostar
I'm helping a partner of mine fill a brand new position for a CSM at their company in Herndon, VA. Remote candidates are welcome to apply from the following states: TX, PA, MD, NC, IL, CO, NJ, WA, GA, SC FL, UT, DC
Feel free to use this link to apply or reach out to [email protected] to discuss further.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Location: Herndon, VA (Remote Available)
Terms: Full Time/Permanent
Exostar's cloud-based platforms create exclusive communities within the Aerospace and Defense, Life Sciences, and other highly regulated industries where members securely collaborate, share information, and operate compliantly. Within these communities, we build trust. By analyzing community data, we provide insights and intelligence, enabling organizations to make better, timelier decisions, to mitigate risk, and operate more efficiently.
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of the Exostar Operations and Services Delivery (OSD) Support team. The CSM is accountable for working closely with our customers to deliver world class customer support to help customers ensure they are realizing the value they expect from our Exostar platform, and that they are fully operationalizing our product(s) into their business. The Customer Success Manager will work with the Head of Customer Operations and other OSD leadership (services delivery, onboarding, and support), and key stakeholders in sales, account management, product, and technology operations, to ensure that our customer's needs are being met. The Customer Success Manager will be a leader and key contributor to our support team and bring a sense of urgency and passion to all customer engagements.
Success in this role is defined by the following:
- Working directly with assigned customer accounts to maintain satisfaction with their respective Exostar solution(s) while managing customer expectations, resulting in continued renewals.
This is accomplished by performing these Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of assigned customers' operating processes and technologies resulting in best practice recommendations to support their ongoing usage within their respective Exostar solutions.
- Maintaining a list of prioritized open items and working with internal stakeholders at Exostar to drive resolution, while providing ongoing updates to the customer.
- Delivering ongoing operational reviews with assigned customer accounts to discuss open support items and review case metrics.
- Assisting customer support team in solving cases as necessary – particularly for backup coverage and during peak case volumes.
- Working with the services delivery teams to ensure we are executing on our services delivery engagements, and our extended support contracts, for those named customers under their management.
- Providing mentorship and training as needed for junior support team members.
- Supporting development and implementation of any necessary systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight the team's performance and effectiveness.
You meet our "must haves" for this role if you have:
- You have 6+ years of customer facing experience in a customer support, customer success, or consulting role
- You have a problem-solving mentality and a desire to see customer issues through to resolution
- You have a passionate commitment to helping customers be successful
- You have an understanding of customer support and customer success operational models
- You demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- You possess the ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- You demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- You are a team player
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community