Churn Part 3 - What the Heck Do I Do with All This Feedback
Continuing on a 5 part series focused on churn, Anita Toth continues the conversation by taking a look at the data being collected on your customers.
While NPS, CSAT, or CES scores are easy to calculate and can provide feedback, they are by nature very general and don't give a lot of information beyond a relative customer happy indicator.
Interviews, on the other hand, provide you with deep data that you then have to figure out how to utilize. Anita shares some takeaways she has learned from companies who use the data well, breaking them down into three parts:
- Transcribing the interviews
- Looking for broad categories
- Looking for smaller themes
She then breaks down the details a bit more to help you create a framework that prioritizes themes that have the biggest impact on churn.
After you have read the blog, take a moment to answer the following questions
- How do you manage the large amounts of data you have on your customers, especially from things like interviews?
- What areas of data in the article do you feel like you could improve on utilizing better? What issues are you running into in trying to maximize your data application?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community