Are You Creating an Army of Champions?
SO - how are you building your army?
Earlier this month, we had Marc Phillips join the GGR Office Hours for CSMs to talk about why creating an army is a good thing.
Here is a quick overview:
- You are gaining insights from a variety of lenses, giving you and your team the ability to connect the dots and see needs that might be missed otherwise. This can help your clients embed your product into their own DNA.
- Personnel changes do not mean you have to start all over again with someone new. You now have redundancies so when cost-cutting rears it's ugly head, your product has advocates to help fight for you.
Missed the meeting? Be sure to jump over to our Events page and sign up for September (or the rest of the year) so you can be sure you don't miss these valuable times of learning and peer discussion!
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community