CX Kick-Off - Dream Agenda

Options
Charlotte Naylor
Charlotte Naylor Member Posts: 5 Navigator
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited March 2023 in GGR Cafe

Our industry is very cyclical, and our busy season starts at the same time every year.

Our company does a Sales Kick-Off every year, but this year they have finally approved a "CX Kick-Off."

We get one day and are trying to stay out of the weeds of our product, which is happening earlier in the week. But more of an opportunity to celebrate success and pump everybody up for the upcoming busy season.

If you could bring in speakers, who would you try to get? What other things would you try to include in the agenda?

Comments

• Evan Klein
    Evan Klein Member Posts: 12 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
    Options

Love the concept of a CX Kick-Off! Admittedly I'm biased but I'd think a session focused on the voice of the customer would be valuable.

You (or your 3rd party VoC partner) can share the high level results from a recent relationship customer survey and engage in a discussion about what customers love about their experiences with CS/CX/implementation, what are some of the frustrations that could be addressed in the next 6 to 12 months, etc.

You could also share some stories related to big wins (i.e. saved accounts, successful up-sell / cross-sell thanks to strong partnerships, the successful implementation of a complex customer, etc.) You could hand out awards and/or kudos to team members who best represent service excellence.

It would also be great IMO to have the CEO speak about why service is so vital to the company's growth and how much CS/CX is valued. Reinforce the top-down commitment to industry leading customer experiences.

• Amanda Watson
    Amanda Watson Member, CS Leader Posts: 31 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

What a great idea! I think you could probably source some excellent thought leaders from right here in GGR! This community is so generous and really has a lot of great experiences to share.

I agree with @Evan Klein on the top-down perspective.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.