Customer Education - Phases and Challenges
Customer Education programs can be broken down into four phases:
In the April 27th GGR Office Hours, CS Leaders came together to talk about what these phases look like and connect with their peers in small groups to talk about their own CE programs with a focus on the following questions:
- Who owns CE at your org and what challenges does this create?
- What challenges are you currently facing in your CE program?
- Any goals/changes you are planning to make this year?
You can read the overview and the key takeaways in the Office Hours Summary document.
How is your own Customer Education program going?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community