2024 CS Leadership Office Hours Kick Off Next Thursday!

Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 332 Gain Grow Retain Staff
GGR Staff GGR Live!  Attendee 2024 100 Likes 25 Insightfuls

We are excited to continue our popular Office Hours events for Gain Grow Retain.

Timing: every other Thursday

Topics: varied based on the hosts

Purpose: to connect with your peers to talk through relevant topics

Goal: to meet at least one new person and walk away with an actionable idea

Be sure to register for some or all of the meetings to get them on your calendar!

**Interested in becoming an Office Hours host? Sign up here

Tagged:

Comments

• KLoughlin
    KLoughlin Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment Third Anniversary Photogenic

Do you have to have a Higher Logic account? I tried to join the Office Hour session, but kept being redirected to log into Higher Logic. Sad that I missed this session.

• Heather Wendt
    Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 332 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    GGR Staff GGR Live!  Attendee 2024 100 Likes 25 Insightfuls

@KLoughlin sorry about that! You shouldn't need a GGR?Higher Logic account for that. Here is the direct link to the event, and I will check into what might be causing issues. Thanks for reaching out and letting me know, and hope to see you at a future event! (sorry for the delay...usually these show up in my email so I don't miss them, but this one didn't for some reason!)

Link: https://lu.ma/GGR-LeadershipOH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.