Meet Your Peers

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 286 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
edited February 22 in CS Conversations

Take a moment to share a bit about yourself in this thread. Sometimes as groups grow, it becomes harder to know 1) who is in them and 2) who is new. This will be a helpful way to bridge that gap!

You can share a bit about your role, what brought you to this group (what are you hoping to get out of it), and something about you that not many in this space know but gives some insights into who you are.

Looking forward to learning about you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Jordan Silverman
    Jordan Silverman Member, CS Leader Posts: 109 Expert
    First Comment 5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

@Heather Wendt thanks for organizing this - very exciting!

Hi all, my name is Jordan and I am currently the CEO/Co-Founder of Starfish - https://www.usestarfish.com/

Prior to that I was the CCO at Veracore and the VP of CS for MarketMan. Both organizations I oversaw the entire CS operation including onboarding, support, CSM, upsells, etc. I was fortunate to be on the leadership team at both companies and help go from initial set up to acquisition.

I currently live in Boca, FL with my wife and almost 1.5 year old daughter.

Jordan Silverman
    jordan.silverman@usestarfish.com
    (914) 844-5775
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordansilverman/
  • Gwendolyn Radsch
    Gwendolyn Radsch Member, CS Leader Posts: 5 Seeker
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Hi Everyone - pleased to join this group!

My name is Gwen Radsch and I am currently the head of all things customer facing at YPulse.com a Youth MarTech & Insights company. As the CCO I am overseeing both our Syndicated Research Products as well as our Custom and Strategic Services team.

Currently, we are a WFH organization but have a small office that folks can go to in Manhattan as they see fit. I live in Brooklyn, NY with my twins and 2 cats (1 cat per kid!).

Looking forward to connecting on Retention & Growth best practices as I am always up for ways to strengthen my team, my organization and myself!

Gwen@ypulse.com

• Steven Lewandowski
    Steven Lewandowski Member, CS Leader Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Hello everybody,

thrilled to be part of this exclusive group and learning a lot from everyone!

I am Steven Lewandowski and currently advising exciting start- & scale-ups in Germany on their GTM/CS strategy while implementing a customer-led growth mindest. My activities range from being a sparrings partner for founders and CxO to interim engagements. If things work out well & the prototypes actually prove valuable, I might call myself a founder of a SaaS business in a few months as well.

I have worked in IT for approx. 24 years and found my way into B2B SaaS in 2013, when I started working at Signavio, a 25 person startup building a complex SaaS product from Berlin. While working there, I built the customer training & CSM programs (and actually was the first CSM/product trainer) from scratch, grew it to a global team and just really left the company after helping integrate the teams into SAP, after the unicorn acquisition and having grown to around 1000 employees.

On the side, I built the first German customer success community (which can still be found here)

Add a stint at HubSpot, where I was the first DACH CSM lead and my last station as the Chief Customer Officer at SALESManago, a Krakow based 300 employee ecommerce scale-up to complete my SaaS journey for now.

I am 39 years old, married to a powerhouse of a female Chief of Staff (also in SaaS), have two great sons (turning 10 & 14 this year) and live on the outskirts of Berlin (Babelsberg).

Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Steven Lewandowski

info@stevenlewandowski.de

+49 151 44 21 38 60

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-lewandowski030/

• Julien
    Julien Member, CS Leader Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi everyone!

Newly arrived on the network, I'm really looking forward becoming an active member of this community and share with all of you our common struggles, successes and challenges!

I'm a French national living in Belgium and currently working for Mobilexpense, an European Travel & Expense management software.

I have a background in software development and project management and now being the Customer Success Director at Mobilexpense.

On a day to day basis, we're taking care of customer Support, Project Management, Onboarding, Changes and overall keeping our customer satisfied and engaged using our products. I am the happy lead of a very international team of 65 teammates (12 nationalities across 5 countries), all very competent and motivated that makes everyday an interesting one :)

Feel free to reach out (I'll likely reach out to you anyway), I'm always happy to expand my knowledge and horizons!

Cheers!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/julien-le-terrien-a9653723/

• Jared Orr
    Jared Orr Member, CS Leader Posts: 52 Expert
    Options

Hi everyone,

Great to be here!

I was part of the tech layoff boom in 2023 and have started my own copywriting business where I write for B2B SaaS companies.

If there are any fellow entrepreneurs in this community, I would love to connect and hear your story.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredsorr/

Jared Orr

Customer Success Whisperer

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 39 Navigator
    5 Likes 5 Insightfuls First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

@JLondon - It's great to hear more about you! As for parenting tidbits, I've got good news and bummer news.

The good news is that, someday, you'll be able to sleep more than three or four hours in a row, and you'll finally feel rested again.

Bummer-wise, as soon as you think you've got it all figured out, something changes.

• Diane Gordon
    Diane Gordon Member, CS Leader Posts: 6 Seeker
    First Comment First Anniversary 2023 Success Network - Supporter Photogenic
    Options

Hello, Diane Gordon here. Have been building and running post-sale organizations for fast-growth SaaS B2B business for over 25 years, now running my own consulting practice focused on helping companies grow GRR while scaling operations. Great to be here.

www.customergrowthconsulting.com

www.linkedin.com/in/gordon.diane

• moussa
    moussa Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi everyone,

Stoked to have found this community! I'm a French transplant living in San Francisco. Some people say I don't have a French accent. I live with my partner and our 2 adorable cats. Futbol (soccer) is life.

I am engineer by training, my foundations come from my first experience as a consultant for PwC, and I've been at Planisware since 2013 going through Professional Services, Sales Engineering and now Customer Success Leadership.

I'm the Head of Customer Success at Planisware, the leader in the Enterprise project & portfolio management software "niche". I have 8 CSMs on my team and I work very closely with other functions, especially Sales and Professional Services. We run a high-touch CS program and I feel we've only scratched the surface so far.

3 top priorities on my roadmap right now: building an integrated process and tech stack end-to-end to support our CS motions, expanding and automating our telemetry / business intelligence, upskilling my team on product knowledge and tangible value realization conversations.

I'm thrilled to be part of this group of experts. Can't wait to connect and learn from all of you, and hopefully I can also help out by sharing my experience.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/moussagherbi/

• Ed Powers
    Ed Powers Member Posts: 180 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary 5 Likes
    Options

Hi all:

Exited to connect! I've been a practitioner (3-time VP) and consultant in Customer Success for the past dozen years. My specialties are analytics, continuous improvement, and applying neuroscience to the customer journey. All of it helps my clients systematically improve effectiveness (higher retention and expansion) and efficiency (scaling, boosting productivity, and reducing cost).

In addition to consulting, I offer these self-directed courses on Udemy:

Advanced Customer Success

Make Data-Driven Decisions in Customer Success

And instructor-led with SuccessCOACHING:

Data-Driven Decision Making for Customer Success

Looking forward to interacting with you!

Ed Powers

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ed-powers-ab5315/

• Carmit Proper
    Carmit Proper Member Posts: 6 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello everyone,

👋Excited to be part of the community! Joining you from London 🇬🇧 I am a Customer Success Leader with 15 years of experience in the fast-paced world of SaaS startups, from Series A to pre-IPO. I have a proven track record of driving growth while transforming underperforming organizations into overachievers. I enjoy fostering cross-functional collaboration and working closely with C-Suite executives, functional leaders, and frontline champions. In the last 5 years working in AI and ML companies and have a passion for this field. The thing that I enjoy most is developing others, mentoring and coaching and I do it a lot in and outside work.

Feel free to reach out if I can be of any help! you can connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carmit-proper-livni/

• Brandon Hemmelman
    Brandon Hemmelman Member, CS Leader Posts: 7 Navigator
    Options

Hey everyone,

Glad and humbled to be a part of this leadership group. I have been in Customer Success for about 5 years, from helping set up a CS function in a healthcare tech company, to now helping lead another CS team through restructuring and re-segmentation.

Major areas of focus for me have been knocking down silos and setting CSMs up for success.

I am here to network with other CS leaders across industries and segments, learn from those ahead of me, and share insights with those behind me. Given the volatility in CS of the past few years, going it alone isn't an option.

Happy to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-hemmelman/

Currently in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, with my wife and two children.

• richardconvery
    richardconvery Member, CS Leader Posts: 8 Navigator
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Hi everyone!

Excited to be part of the group, and thanks for setting this up @Heather Wendt!

My name is Richard and I'm the Founder and CEO of Ascendr. We help B2B SaaS companies perfect their customer onboarding.

Looking forward to connecting with you all. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Anna Alley
    Anna Alley Member Posts: 70 Expert
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna and I've been a member of GGR since the start, but am trying to jump start my activity again after having two babies in the last few years! I'm currently the Head of Customer Success & Operations at a small start up in Charlotte, NC and have been in the FinTech space for the better part of a decade now. I've worked in pretty much every stage of the customer lifecycle and have been leading Customer Success and Advocacy functions for the last 6 years.

As mentioned above, I have two small children - a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. My husband and I also love to travel so it's great seeing the international presence here going strong!