Tool to manage VoC program

Options
Carmit Proper
Carmit Proper Member Posts: 6 Navigator
First Comment Photogenic

Working with products, VoC program and managing feedback from clients: How do you currently do it? do you use any tools? Previously used Slack, Notion, Excel files... etc, but was very difficult to track and manage. I've started to explore tools and came across something that seemed really good, but want to understand what others do

Comments

• Meg Valentine
    Meg Valentine Member Posts: 7 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi Carmit,

In the past I've used tools for Product customer feedback such as Product Board and Confluence. However, these aren't very good tools. I found some excellent alternatives though:

1) Clickup - but it might be a bit overkill depending on your needs. It has KanBan boards for sprint tracking, etc. https://clickup.com/

2) Like Product board, but better, this one is one I really like - ProdPad - check out www.ProdPad.com/why-prodpad

This shows details of the ways it can be used both to capture & store customer feedback and then move that quickly and easily to the Product team.

I like this one called User Voice: because it gives the customer feedback a place to live

But 3) Pendo and 4) Convas are good too and less expensive.

Another option is User Voice but it's really more of a feature questionnaire and feedback storing tool.

Let me know if you try any of these as I would like to know how well they perform for you. :)

Meg Valentine

Sr. CSM

• Carmit Proper
    Carmit Proper Member Posts: 6 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Thanks, Meg, I am going to check your recommendations, very helpful. I want to make sure it can integrate with existing systems (like ticketing, Slack, Hubspot, etc.) and can also spot automatically separate requests for features, that can be merged into one and save me a lot of time doing it manually.

• himanshu
    himanshu Member, CS Leader Posts: 5 Navigator
    First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hello, Camrit.

You may try getbeamer

I used this one and it let me rapidly gain client feedback and mood for the new update; you can push new feature updates into it and collect data effortlessly.

I've never tried, but with Zapier, you might be able to link this to any centralized CRM like hubspot.

cheers,

Himanshu