Creating an Onboarding Framework/Strategy - Tools, Workflows, Practical Steps
Hey Everyone, does anyone has any experience, suggestion around onboarding framework creation for complex products? I have many dilemmas, but what I keep thinking about is:How to design a framework for a 30 days trial model?
- I am sure we need to do it in a high touch mode since the product is going to launch soon and focus later on the automation and scaling
- I am sure we need to support it with many kbase articles (which of course still needed to be created as we have 0 support tickets and no product )
- What I am not sure is what type of high touch events we should include and what is the appropriate format?
- So should the onboarding framework take into consideration the conversion? Or should that be irrelevant?
- Key Challenges:
- There is no data from customers as the product is not live yet
- My internal onboarding for the product is not completed yet
- My industry (eCommerce) knowledge is still under development
- The GoLive date is on 1st of September
- We have no established tools for this process
Any input would be highly appreciated, especially coming from high complexity product background (as it is for an eCommerce platform and there are lot of actions needs to be done on the Customer side).
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community