Looking for Career Advice - Being a High Performing (Enterprise) IC vs. People Manager
Hey GGR family!
I'm currently an Individual Contributor and as I'm thinking about my career, there are SO many opportunities to step into.
Do I aim to be a high-performing individual contributor?
Do I aim to be a people leader?
Should I even aim for something, work hard where I'm at now, and see how everything works out?
For those who are more tenured in their career (and lives), how do you go about thinking through your career decisions?
Thanks so much!
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community