What is your process for creating Relationship Maps?
During our office hours today, we discussed Relationship Mapping.
One of the things on the topic that I'm curious about is the process that is being used by your CSMs and leaders to draft your first post-sales relationship map?
- How are you working with sales to draft this?
- Is there a personal introduction taking place for the CSM to the Economic Buyer and Champion/Coach?
- Is there a specific tool/methodology (MEDDIC, Miller Heiman, etc) that your Sales team uses that you map from?
Also, shout out to @David L Ellin for a great job moderating today!
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community