What customer facing tools/platforms do you use to track customer implementation? [Enterprise]
Hi GGR gang!
I'm curious what platforms have proven to be invaluable in tracking implementation & customer comms with your enterprise customers. We have a somewhat long and complex implementation phase that comes with too many spreadsheets and timelines, shared among many stakeholders across departments on the customer side.
Any advice much appreciated!
What we're looking for:
- ability to visually show timeline
- visualize adoption matrix across our product & customer's apps - what's currently in focus, product already in production, what's implementing etc
- share product updates (in our case monthly iterations) and what they include (think Jira epic)
- project tracker to wrangle all the lose ends like issues worked on [ideally an option to allow customers to comment - think Jira ticket)
I think we're down to either using a platform like docsend to house all the individual spreadsheets and documents, or something like Airtable/Monday/Trello. Goal is to have a seamless customer experience with a single go to location that's fun to interact with (ie not Jira since our audience isn't only Engineers).
Many thanks in advance!
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community