Looking for gems of information, to do's and not to do's! product driven - Low touch mid market/ ent

Options
Craig Jackson
Craig Jackson Member Posts: 23 Thought Leader
edited June 2021 in Metrics & Analytics
Hey GGR 

Its been a while since I've posted here! apologies but work has been busy and golf season has started. 

I have been fortunate enough to secure my 3rd senior leadership role in CS and i'm looking to network with the community!

I will be moving to an organisation that is extremely fast growing, circa 1000 acquisitions a month in a product led Fintech environment without a service wrap. CS is extremely well sponsored and mid market has adopted a low touch strategy with fairly large portfolios. 

Im reaching out to see if you heroes of our community has built/led a team in a similar environment and would be interested in sharing some of your time. 

Cheers 

Craig

Comments

• Harish Maiya
    Harish Maiya Member Posts: 12 Contributor
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi Craig,

Congrats on your new position! I am currently working with fellow CS leaders to compile playbook on digital touch for customer success.
    Happy to discuss and share knowledge with you.

Harish

• Craig Jackson
    Craig Jackson Member Posts: 23 Thought Leader
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hi @Harish Maiya

Thats amazing, thank you for sharing the knowledge. On another note please let me know how I can contribute. 
  • Josh Buckley
    Josh Buckley Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hi Harish - 

It would be great to see the playbook when it's published.    We're building digital/low touch for a mixed SaaS/on-premise so always looking for insights. 
  • Harish Maiya
    edited June 2021
    Options

Sure thing.

Your contribution is much welcome, it only makes the playbook better!
    DMing you to let know details.

• Harish Maiya
    edited June 2021
    Options

Josh,

Yours would be an interesting use case to add. So far, many of scenarios are in B2b SaaS. A mixed approach of digital touch for on-prem & SaaS would make a great addition.
    Let me know if you like to collaborate, glad to get your insights.