Moving from Intercom to Zendesk for Customer Support - What are the
My company is a complex SAAS solution for SMEs and Enterprise - we have multiple 3rd party integrations and as a result very complex technical support queries.
We are currently in the process of assessing whether to move from Intercom for Customer Support to Zendesk. We plan to do a thorough assessment of each platform with appropriate Vendor Scorecards.
However, I am reaching out early to hopefully hear any feedback / learnings from anyone who has made this same migration in the past. If you have moved from Intercom to Zendesk I'd love it if you could answer these questions.
1. Why did you migrate?
2. On a scale of 1-10 did this migration deliver against your expectations
3. What unexpected blockers / barriers did you run into as part of this migration?
4. Did you use Intercom for In App messaging as well as Support before migrating? If Yes which vendor did you choose to partner with for In App messaging when moving to Zendesk.
Any insights you can provide on the above would be amazing for me but I'm sure others as well. I will also aim to share our Vendor Score cards in the future for others that are also considering this change.
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community