Building a CS Team from Scratch
@Jeff Breunsbach posted a question about templates/playbooks for CS leaders building their team from scratch last week and it sparking a neat conversation: https://community.customerimperative.com/post/looking-for-examples-templates-of-cs-team-playbooks-engagement-model-docume--5eebd7619ef20c60890e7244
@Ronald Krisak @Daryl Colborne @Petra Makaremi and myself are in the group of CS folks that are being tasked with building a CS Team/Organization from the ground up and are looking to set-up a Zoom session to delve deep into this subject:
-What should your Roadmap look like and how should you prioritize projects?
- How should you approach and execute new initiatives?
- When do you start making workflow changes with sales, marketing, product, on-boarding?
- and many other questions!
We'll be meeting this Wednesday at 4:00pm Eastern Time. If you want to join, post a comment below and Daryl will add you the the invite.
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community