README prior to posting in the template library
Thank you for contributing to the GGR Template Library. Here are a few best practices to keep in mind before posting your incredible templates.
- WHAT - Please provide a brief description of what you are sharing in the description body. The subject line should include the name of the template or playbook. For example: "Health Score Playbook".
- PROBLEM - Explain in a few sentences the problem that this playbook / template solved for you or your business. For example: "At our company, CSMs were often confused about what to do when a customer goes dark..."
- HOW - If possible, please share how your team leverages the template or playbook. For example, "We use Gainsight Playbooks to ensure best practices are followed across the board"
- SOURCE - Please credit the company or persons that helped with the playbook / template.
Thank you again or sharing these fantastic resources!
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community