First aired on Leadership Masterclass on June 4, 2023, Jay Nathan joins Subha Shriniivasan to discuss multiple aspects of Customer Success.
Kicking off the episode with a conversation about GGR's past, present, and future, they soon transition over into discussions around some very common questions surrounding CS.
- CS isn't a 1-size-fits-all program
- How CS differs from other go-to-market functions, and how they need to balance the needs of the customers, the business, and employees
- Why setting expectations and following through is vital to building trust
- How team structure can impact goals and value
- Common measurements that CS needs to pay attention to in order to prove value
- How digital CS benefits the ability of the team to meet goals and focus on their purpose
- The importance of strong relationships with other teams
- Where CS fits with upsells and cross-sells
- And finally, how will AI impact the future of CS
Jay dives into each of these topics, giving a clear picture of what he sees coming and how to position CS to continue to be a driver of the success of your brand.
What is something you are going to begin focusing on after listening to this podcast?