We are changing from a pay for success to a subscription model. And as you can imagine the pressure on CS is big
We are currently informing our customers and showcase the why of the change with an offer during our meeting.
We need to send the smaller customers the offer and with option for a meeting.
My question, as we are also getting new leads in how do you price implementation? Is this per hour? We struggle with this pricing
anyone who worked in this changes experience and then also building the CS team from a support to a really success team.
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community