Hello All, would love to get your feedback on this idea I have for customizeable yet scalable journe
What we are doing is creating our customer journey maps using static phases that can be reordered without losing a value progression while enhancing the ways we visualize and implement our customer journey maps.
The static phases will have a cadence of time to value impacting features grouped together based on common desired outcome impacts.
The static phases can be reordered and relationally tied to limit gaps in value progression
We also thought about ways to leverage it and enhance the journey model.
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community