Gamification, Presents, and Gifts
We're currently trying to build a higher engagement, and in particular trying to find champions within the end-user communities of our customers. Our technology does not allow us to gamify within the product but we are able to track usage of individual users.
How would you approach the end users with the highest usage? What is your "excuse" to contact them?
Do you "reward" them with extra add-ons (just for themselves, not the whole team), Amazon gift-cards, anything else?
Any best-practices to develop new champions, strengthen the relationship with them, and build a guiding coalition are welcome
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community