Customer Success Project Plan

Steve Wilson
Steve Wilson Member Posts: 5 Seeker

Hi All, 

Has anyone created a project plan that shows all the elements of a successful CS initiative and their inter-dependencies? I appreciate that CS will be different for different organisations, but I'm looking for a generic template that I can modify for my company's use.

Thanks and best wishes, Steve

Comments

• Lilith Antunovic
    Lilith Antunovic Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    edited September 2020

Hi Steve, 
    there is this adoption or project plan by my previous employer that I think is just fire. It has quite a lot of things that can be adapted to different settings.
    https://ebooks.cisco.com/story/adoptionmaster/page/2/1 "Download the adoption time line plan" and the other one is "Pillars of Success" 

With these two frameworks adapted to your own industry you are normally set for a project plan that ties in all the customer responsibilities with the CS function. 

Let me know if this is what you are looking for or if you want me to walk you through it. 

• Steve Wilson
    Steve Wilson Member Posts: 5 Seeker
    edited September 2020
    Thanks Lilith - that's really helpful. If anyone else has any artefacts , eg project plan, please feel free to share.
  • Pam Micznik
    Pam Micznik Member Posts: 50 Expert
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020
    Lilith,

I have used these playbooks as inspiration. I love that they include concepts related to Change Management. So critical to have EXECUTIVE BUY IN!