Start up services org: anyone interested in networking?

Options
Kate Current
Kate Current Member Posts: 9 Seeker
edited January 2021 in Strategy & Planning
Happy Friday!

I've made a BIIG jump from a mid-size PE-backed company (~100 employees in the services org) to a U.S. start up. I'm pumped! My challenge: to build a services org. Today: we have a small team of implementers. This year: I'd like to define post-implementation services (Support, CS) to continuously build a great customer experience. 

Is anyone else working on building a similar strategy? I'd love to connect!

-Kate
Tagged:

Comments

• Pam Micznik
    Pam Micznik Member Posts: 50 Expert
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Yes! I'd love to connect. I focus on Customer Education / Training for start-ups and would love to connect.
  • Carlos Raimundo
    Carlos Raimundo Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi Kate!

I am just going over that process right now and I would be really happy to share some thoughts around tools and processes.

CR
  • Kate Current
    Kate Current Member Posts: 9 Seeker
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I'd love that Carlos! 

I'd be interested in where you started, what your future vision is, and how you are bridging that gap. The bridge is what I am building right now!

-Kate
  • Sandra Guadagnoli
    Sandra Guadagnoli Member Posts: 7 Seeker
    edited January 2021
    Options

Happy to connect, I have worked in that capacity in my past 3 roles.  Happy to share!

regards,
    Sandra

• Rob Kagan
    Rob Kagan Member Posts: 12 Contributor
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi Kate -

I am a start-up guy.  Started companies, sold them......now I mentor startups at Brown University, MIT, and MassChallenge.  Feel free to touch base with me.  One of the main keys to a startups success is engagement and specifically getting through the noise as a new company.  There are so many messages out there to customers and potential customers - that nothing gets through.  Thinking outside the box and doing exactly what no one else is doing is how to engage and create a better customer journey.  There are some of my articles on Linkedin that I use for roundtable discussions with the groups I help.  Here is a good one for startups: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/connect-people-actually-connecting-them-robert-kagan/

Have a great weekend and be safe,

Rob Kagan 
    Boston
    (508) 280-3891
  • Jeffrey Kushmerek
    Jeffrey Kushmerek Member Posts: 96 Expert
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Name Dropper
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi Kate!
    Congrats! After over 15 years of running services and implementation, I focus specifically on these groups now. I would love to connect and talk shop :)

Best
    Jeff
  • Jon Johnson1
    Jon Johnson1 Member Posts: 5 Seeker
    edited February 2021
    Options

Kate! 

love it! and, congrats! In my last post i did just that! I carried over a good amount of resources from my last post and would love to connect on your progress/goals this year!

Jon