Positioning and messaging on Voice of the Customer programs to drive high response rates
G'day All! New member and first poster here.
I'm driving my organisation's VOC program. We've started with a Phase 1 Net Promoter System to gain a baseline NPS Score and feedback. This worked quite well (Hubspot into Salesforce, segmented data and a Close-Loop process).
I am developing Phase 2 now with a different platform and looking back at Phase 1, the main issue was with response rate. About 16% overall and only responses from a bit less than half of our accounts. Given that we hadn't surveyed before, we sent out a pre-emptive communication from our MD to clients giving them a heads up and why we were doing it. Still, not a great response and definitely a focus for improving in the second Phase of the program.
My questions for discussion:
- What are some strategies for positioning a VOC program with customers?
- How are people explaining their program to customers?
- What are you communicating to customers?
- What have you seen work well, and not work well?
This is in the context of medium to high touch SaaS, but would love to hear all perspectives!
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community